Fourteen year old, Rick Walker, lost his grandmother (only family member) at age 10. After that his life took a turn for the worse. He learns a great lesson from a bird biologist in Canyonlands National Park, Utah (After he escapes a horrible situation in a youth detention center). I seem to like any book where a character makes a change for the better. A quote I liked, “After a certain point, hate becomes a brain disease. It distorts a person’s perception of reality.”
Rating: 4.7
Book Reviews
I just thought it would be fun to keep a list of books I have read.
Book Rating Scale:
1 = If there is nothing else to read - Okey read it.
2 = There are some really good parts.
3 = There are some really good parts and l learned something
from reaidng it. I liked the book.
4 = I loved the book
5 = At the top of my list. I couldn't put the book down and I
would consider rereading it.
Give me your ideas. If you have read a few of these books tell me what you think about them. Let me know what books are on the top of your list.
Book Rating Scale:
1 = If there is nothing else to read - Okey read it.
2 = There are some really good parts.
3 = There are some really good parts and l learned something
from reaidng it. I liked the book.
4 = I loved the book
5 = At the top of my list. I couldn't put the book down and I
would consider rereading it.
Give me your ideas. If you have read a few of these books tell me what you think about them. Let me know what books are on the top of your list.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment