Book Reviews

I just thought it would be fun to keep a list of books I have read.

Book Rating Scale:
1 = If there is nothing else to read - Okey read it.
2 = There are some really good parts.
3 = There are some really good parts and l learned something
from reaidng it. I liked the book.
4 = I loved the book
5 = At the top of my list. I couldn't put the book down and I
would consider rereading it.

Give me your ideas. If you have read a few of these books tell me what you think about them. Let me know what books are on the top of your list.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson

Rate 4.99 (Love this Book)
Historical Fiction is about a young girl caught in the middle of the 1793 Yellow Fever epademic.

No comments: