Book Reviews

I just thought it would be fun to keep a list of books I have read.

Book Rating Scale:
1 = If there is nothing else to read - Okey read it.
2 = There are some really good parts.
3 = There are some really good parts and l learned something
from reaidng it. I liked the book.
4 = I loved the book
5 = At the top of my list. I couldn't put the book down and I
would consider rereading it.

Give me your ideas. If you have read a few of these books tell me what you think about them. Let me know what books are on the top of your list.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt


I read this book with my students and thought it was fun. Most people would probably think that never ageing would be great but this book gives you a different view on the possibility. I love the ending even though as I was reading it I was hoping for a different outcome.
Rating = 4
Lexile = 770
Grade Level = 4th

No comments: