Book Reviews

I just thought it would be fun to keep a list of books I have read.

Book Rating Scale:
1 = If there is nothing else to read - Okey read it.
2 = There are some really good parts.
3 = There are some really good parts and l learned something
from reaidng it. I liked the book.
4 = I loved the book
5 = At the top of my list. I couldn't put the book down and I
would consider rereading it.

Give me your ideas. If you have read a few of these books tell me what you think about them. Let me know what books are on the top of your list.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Wrinkle in Time by M L'Engle

I didn't like it when I was a kid. I read it again when I was doing my student teaching - It's just not my style of book.
Rating = 1

No comments: